|Min. Order:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, paypal, WU|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
|Delivery Date:||2-25 days||Brand Name:||GOGO|
|working pressure:||25Mpa 35Mpa||type:||THREAD OR FLANGE|
|Size:||bladder NBR||Body material:||IRON|
|Voltage:||AC110V AC20V 24VDC 12VDC||sealing materials:||NBR|
|Form:||hydraulic type||Model Number:||NXQ|
Bladder accumulator shell and rubber bladder
The hydro-pneumatic accumulator is a device designed specifically for the storage of liquid under pressure. The objective is achieved by utilizing the compressibility of gases.
Bladder Accumulator is comprised of a steel shell, a bladder, a gas valve and a fluid port. The accumulator shell is a pressure vessel, made from chrome-molybdenum alloy steel or carbon steel, forged or welded, and manufactured to meet the relevant international standards. For special applications, various surface coatings are available, as well as a stainless steel construction.
1. The bladder is a heart and soul of the accumulator, in order to control the quality, processes of bladder during manufacture, bladder is manufactured by self. keeps and develops a few bladder standard compounds of bladders, suit to a variety of fluids and operation temperatures. Special compounds are available for unusual or severe applications.
2. Port assemblies: Standard oil service ports are made of high-strength alloy steel for maximum durability. Chemical and water service port assemblies are made of stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
3. The poppet valve prevents the bladder from extruding into the fluid port, at the same time, allows the liquid to flow. In the high pressure range a poppet valve is used, whilst in the low pressure range a drilled disc is used.
4. Gas valve: All accumulators are fitted with a gas valve for nitrogen pre-charge.
3.Packaging & Shipping
Inner packing: opp bag, then carton box for each product
Outer packing: export standard carton, Foam outside protecting the goods against damage
Usually we ship your order by sea or by air...
We do our best to ship your order within 1 week after receiving your payment
We'll tell you the tracking number once your order has been sent
We accept T/T Bank transfer, L/C, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal
1: Various style for each products and completely series pneumatic products for you to choose from.
2: Large stock for fast shipping.
3: High quality with competitive price
4: Sample order & small quantity order is ok
5:Customize according to your special demand.
6: Provide free products information.
7. Reliable quality assured and active after-sell service
Feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any problems or questions on your purchase.
We will resolve any problems such as damaged, not as described, missing parts, and lost items.
All emails will be replied within 24 hours except Saturday. & Sunday and Chinese holidays.
If you have any other requirements or questions, welcome to visit our website, or just contact
with us directly. Thank you!
Category: hydraulic accumulators